This program will help you prepare your documents. It will ask you questions and you will enter your answers. At the end of the program, you will get a completed set of court forms with instructions that you can save and print.
Form completion time: 20 minutes to 30 minutes
You will be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To complete this program, you will need:
- Your employer's name, address, and phone number;
- The name fo the person responsible for paying employees;
- The number of hours that you worked but were not paid;
- For minimim wage or overtime wage claims: dates you worked and how many hours per week;
- The amount of vacation pay, bonuses, commissions, or illegal deductions that you are owed;
- For vacation pay claims: the dates you took off as paid vacation days; AND
- the employer's policies for vacation pay, bonuses, and commissions.
This program prepares the following forms. The forms you get will depend on your answers.
- Illinois Dept. of Labor Wage Claim Application
- Attached Sheet